NDT Weld Inspector Trainer
Sheffield, South Yorkshire (with overseas travel)
With over 120,000 members in 140 countries, our client has been at the heart of the mechanical engineering profession since 1847.
They strive to improve the world through engineering by developing engineers, promoting engineering, informing opinion and encouraging innovation.
Now, they are looking for a Weld Inspector professional to join them as a Trainer, starting as soon as possible, and deliver high-quality training to learners in the UK and overseas.
- Salary of £35,000+
- Company car/car allowance
- Stakeholder pension scheme and BUPA private medical insurance
- Life assurance worth three times your annual salary
- A range of benefits to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible working
- Annual Learning at Work day plus two paid volunteering days
- Free membership of the Institution and professional membership subscription for employees
- A minimum of 26 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
Our client believes their employees are integral to what makes their organisation great, which is why they reward their efforts and achievements and are committed to making their working life a fulfilling and enjoyable one.
Once you join this passionate team, you’ll discover a collaborative and forward-thinking environment where staff are supported to build on their existing knowledge and gain new skills.
In this key role, you will have the chance to share your specialist expertise with others and enable engaged learners to realise their full potential.
As a Weld Inspector Trainer, you’ll deliver high-quality training in the Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) disciplines you are qualified in.
Specifically, you will:
- Develop programmes of learning activities, including planning, preparing, delivering and researching training sessions
- Review and assess students’ work
- Invigilate examinations and ensure that awarding body standards are met
- Liaise with specialist and NDT professionals to ensure that contemporary thinking and practice is brought into training
- Maintain accurate training records
- Travel to sites throughout the UK and overseas
To be considered as a Non-Destructive Weld Inspector Testing Trainer, you will need:
- Experience of non-destructive testing (NDT) methods
- A PCN Level 2 qualification
- The creativity to plan and deliver lessons
- A full driving licence with no more than six points
- A valid passport and the willingness to travel overseas
Although not essential, a PCN/ASNT Level III qualification would be beneficial to your application.
Other organisations may call this role NDT Trainer, Technical Trainer, Trainer, Training Consultant, Trainer & Assessor, Assessor, Non-Destructive Testing Inspector or NDT Assessor.
Interviews will be held on an ad-hoc basis as suitable applicants apply. An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
Thank you for your interest in this post. Our client looks forward to receiving your application.
Our client regrets that they are unable to reply to each applicant; therefore, if you do not hear from them within 28 days of your application for this post you should assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Advertise your business here! Contact