T Level - Construction - Employer Validation Panel Member
Pearson is recruiting associates for the Pearson T Level qualifications.
If your application is successful you will be required to attend a mandatory online training meeting, and you will be paid for your attendance. Please note that a successful application does not guarantee a place at a training event. All applicants that successfully complete the training event will be placed on a list of people eligible to be offered a contract.
The EVP member may be required to:
• Review the draft scenario content.
• Check that the information provided in the scenario are in line with industry standards and appropriate.
• Provide constructive feedback to writer in the required format and suggest alternatives where appropriate.
• Respond to CPM queries on an ad hoc basis.
• Adhere to the production schedules and turnaround requests from the Content
• Do not, as far as is practicable, advantage or disadvantage groups of candidates on grounds other than competence in the subject.
• Ensure that the source material does not cause offence because of inappropriate subject matter or language.
• Check that appropriate graphics, photographs, images or diagrams (where provided) are free from error and appropriate in context of the scenario.
• Check that there is no unnecessary repetition of scenario information within the set of papers.
Experience and Qualifications Required
• You will have a degree or equivalent work-based qualification such as a Level 5/6/7 NVQ in Construction or membership of a relevant professional body such as: CIOB, (Chartered Institute of Building), CIBSE (Ch inst of Building Serv Eng), ICE (Civ Eng) BIAT (Brit Ins Arch Technicians), ASI (Arch and Surv Inst), RICS (Royal Ins of Ch Surv)
• You will have recent occupational experience in one of the following job or occupational titles: Architect, Architectural Technologist, Interior Designer, Designer, Civil Engineer, Building Services Engineer (various disciplines), Surveyor, Building Surveyor, Project Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor, Cost Consultant, Contract Manager, Project Manager, Construction Site Manager, Construction Site Engineer, Structural Engineer, Geotechnical Engineer, Landscape Engineer, Estimator, Planner, Buyer, Electrical Engineer, Health and Safety Manager, Facilities or Estates Manager People Development Manager, Skills Employment and Legacy Manager, Funding Director, Director
• You will have a high level of subject knowledge
• You will have the ability to meet strict deadlines
• You will have the ability to work effectively individually and as part of a team
• Excellent communication, written, verbal, IT and interpersonal skills.
Welcome to Pearson, the world's leading learning company. We provide content, assessment and digital services to learners, educational institutions, employers, governments and other partners globally.
We value the power of inclusive culture and embed diversity and inclusion in everything we do. Pearson promotes a company culture where differences are embraced as strengths, opportunities are equal and accessible, consideration and respect are the norm. Through our talent, we believe that diversity and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant company. People are at the centre of our company. We are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace ecosystem where talent can learn, grow, and thrive.
We are the UK's largest awarding body and offer qualifications that are globally recognised and benchmarked, with educational excellence rooted in a range of General and Vocational courses.
We have a number of opportunities available for teaching professionals to join our growing teams of examiners, moderators and verifiers.
Advertise your business here! Contact