Established in 1973, my client are a leading, high quality construction consultancy, with engineers specialising in an array of disciplines such as Civil, Structural, Geotechnical and Environmental. Due to their continued growth and success, they are now looking to employ a Trainee CAD Technician to join their team. To begin with, the successful candidate will be working alongside and assisting experienced CAD technicians and engineers.
Daily duties include (but are not limited to):
· Learning how to produce technical drawings
· Using AutoCAD
· Accompany engineers to site visits
· Liaising with clients via email or phone
· Assisting in all areas of the project
· General administration as required
· Data entry
· Preparation of project records
· Producing technical reports, resource planning and ordering
Initially the company will provide in-house training for the CAD and administration work along with practical training and supervision when on site. After completion of a satisfactory probation period, the company may support the successful candidate through a HND training programme, offering day release.
The successful candidate will be a driven individual with strong work ethics and be able to work professionally at all times. Additionally, it is ideal if you are educated to A Level standard and must be IT literate with excellent communication skills.
Advertise your business here! Contact